Why Do Pregnant Women Need This?
How does the Belt work?
We have designed the belt such that it sits across the thighs, instead of over the belly which causes unnecessary pressure and discomfort for growing bellies. Our belt allows the pregnant driver to focus on driving so much more comfortable and safer. Your car seat belt should still work as it should be in this case.
Keep Yourself & Your Baby Safe Easily & Comfortably!
Wearing a common seat belt on during pregnancy is extremely uncomfortable for pregnant women. The pressure of the seat belt against your belly can be invisible unhealthy and harmful to the baby especially in driving emergency brakes even accidents, not to mention the discomfort it causes you.
With pregnant women in mind, our team has come up with this revolutionary product. Made by mothers, for mothers-to-be.
This Belt can be easily attached to a car seat to keep both mothers & baby comfortable, without any compromise in road safety. It adapts to securely fit seats and mothers of all shapes and sizes.
Not just pregnant women, it is suitable for people who've undergone abdominal surgery or want a more comfortable seat experience. It prevents the belt from putting pressure against painful wounds and cuts, allowing your abdominal wound to heal just as it should.
- Safe & Comfortable - This Belt makes the belt sit across the thighs, instead of over the belly which causes much discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant women to focus on driving, as well as pregnant passengers to ride more comfortably & safely.
- Easy to Install - doesn't take extra time to unstrap and re-strap and is practical for daily use.
- Free Sized - The Belt can be fastened tightly in the car seat, it's not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery - Anyone who just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound.
- If you switch seats/cars a lot, (for eg. from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2, so you don't have to keep moving the Belt.